Luxurious Patagonian Adventure
Luxurious Patagonian Adventure
Punta Arenas, the gate of Patagonia was founded in one of the side of the Magallanes Strait is the southernmost city in the world, in the other side is “Tierra del Fuego” where the many small lights in the coast lighted the imagination of the Spanish conquerors.
All the southern winds of the world converge in the rugged Patagonia landscape, where the magnificent Condors fly above the snowy peaks, and the Puma crouches in silence between the Coiron waiting for the next prey.The Torres del Paine National Park is a truly place of wonder, where the landscape is full of lakes of different colors that surround the mountains. The nature is alive in the wild Patagonia and you can find peace meanwhile you witness how the light change the form of the mountains, the colors of the lakes, the forest and the great glaciers.
We invite you to discover this far out trails, where you will find the kind of adventure that you are dreaming, the extreme edge ofthe world and its untamed magnificence.
- Day 1 Arrival to Punta Arenas Airport
Transfer Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales. Arrival to The Singular Patagonia Hotel
- Day 1 - 3 All Inclusive Program with The Singular Hotel
All Inclusive Program with The Singular Hotel. You can choose any excursion of the menu.
Massive blue-tinged icebergs. Broad, windswept pampas. Cerulean waters set against tawny grasses, white-capped peaks rising up into blue-gray skies. Patagonia is a land apart: one of the last great wildernesses, alluringly untamed and dazzlingly pristine. Exploring its breathtaking landscapes is one of the true pleasures of a Patagonia trip, and no one allows you to experience it like The Singular.
- Day 3 Transfer from The Singular Patagonia to the Tierra Patagonia Hotel in the Torres del Paine National Park.
Transfer from The Singular Patagonia to the Tierra Patagonia Hotel in the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Day 3 - 5 All Inclusive Program with Tierra Patagonia Hotel
All Inclusive Program with Tierra Patagonia Hotel. You can choose any excursion of the menu.
The excursions are led by qualified and experienced guides; with them you can do many different activities, such as hikes, horse rides, scenic visits or bicycle rides to discover the places of interest in the Torres del Paine National Park, as well as other less explored areas outside the borders of the park.
- Day 5 Transfer Out from Tierra Patagonia to Punta Arenas Airport.
Day 5 Transfer Out from Tierra Patagonia to Punta Arenas Airport.
Accommodation (02 nts Hotel The Singular Patagonia; 02 nts Tierra Patagonia) All meals and bar
Regular services with English speaking guides/All tours and entrance fees
What to wear: Warm clothes, closed shoes, light clothes, wind shield, bathing suit.
What to bring: Sun block, sun glasses, hats.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar per person
- Rates are net and subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at reservation time
- All routes are subject to change without notice due to unexpected circumstances or weather conditions.
- Please check the migration issues before visiting Latin American countries. Reciprocity fees or Visas might be needed.